Puppy school at Mount Martha Veterinary Clinic
Did you know that puppies learn more between the ages of 8 and 16 weeks than at any other time in their lives?
Our highly interactive 4 week course has been designed to give your puppy the best possible start in life. Together we will teach your puppy that learning is both fun and rewarding.
We give you the knowledge and techniques that are vital to raising a confident, happy and well socialised member of your family.
Our puppy classes have you up and about in the clinic and in our spacious rear garden. Once vaccinations have finished, there is a class strolling around Mt Martha village so that pups are exposed to plenty of new distractions and smells (wear your comfy shoes!)
Rather than sales our focus is on socialisation, behaviour and training..
We have a small window of opportunity to work our magic…… so enrol today.
Over the next 4 weeks we will be teaching your pup:
- To be calm in the presence of distractions
- To respond to verbal and visual cues
- To sit, stay and come
- To accept new and unusual stimuli in an open and positive manner
- To play safely with other puppies, people and toys
- To remain calm in their bed/mat
- To discourage destructive behaviours by use of environmental enrichment
Classes are generally run on Wednesday evenings at 7pm; Please call the clinic for more information and to enrol your puppy today – 03 5974 1199